I really need some advice on getting my car up and running again. I swaped the head on what was a perfectly running car and now have a car that barely runs. I have about 50 hours into trying to diagnos/fix this myself with no luck.

So here's the story, the old head ran fine and a compression check showed about 155-175.
I swapped in the spare head that I had sitting around for a few years. It got a valve job and port matched by the local machine shop. I swaped the new head in with all sensors, vacum lines, intake exhaust and everything installed. After correcting the cam timming (off 1 tooth) it started up but did not run well blowing white smoke out the tail pipe. Timing was set at 15 degrees and compression was now an even 185 across all 4. I hoped it would just burn off and loaded it up and took it home. It drove on the trailer under its own power no problem. Since I got it home it will barely run, it seems to be flooding itself, the white smoke has cleared but it is spitting a bit of oily/gas out the tail pipe. If left alone it stall within 30 seconds. Sometime I can keep it running with a lot of pedal but it does not run well.

Then the part swapping started. I have a parts car that runs well so I have a spare everything. Changed:
Rockers (some lifters were sticking)
TPS, ECU, MAF, fuel rail, regualtor and ijectors, Air flow regulator, BPT, temp sensor.
New parts: O2 sensor, plugs wires, cap, rotor. Change the oil several times since it seemed to have quite a bit of gas in it.

I am not getting any trouble codes in the ecu, I have a FSM and have check most circits, all grounds, most sensors.

By the way it is running I would suspect the timing was off but it checks out ok. The cam gear punch mark is on the right when at TDC. It is at a pefect 3 o'clock relative to the head which actually sits in the engine bay and a bit of an angle.

Anyways, sorry for the short story, but feel free to make suggestions, I will check them out and report back. I have a huge amount of time into this and I'm getting frustrated. More so since I missed a race. I have a FSM and multimeter so I can check the electrical stuff as needed.

Corey