Hello,

First off, I know this is an IT board, but I have yet to locate hardly any auto-xer's that run the 240sx chassis, so here goes.

I have a '89 240sx hatchback that I autox and daily drive and I am having some issues with getting it sorted. My problem is that it always seems to push on the auto-x course. I'm running KYB AGX shocks, (adjustable for rebound only, I believe that bump is fixed,) Whiteline springs,(linear rates, slighlty stiffer than stock,) with poly t/c rod bushings. The tires are stock size, (195/60-15,) Yoko AVs intermediates, stretched over a 15x7 enkei rim.

Alignment specs are as follows: 1.75 degree negative camber front, 1.5 degree negative rear, 0 toe front and rear, (in the interest of tire wear,) and castor at stock,(non adjustable.)

I usually start the day with the tire pressures at 42 front and 38-40 rear and then adjust from there.

My problem is that the car seems really sluggish to turn, and it always pushes. I've even resorted to clutch-kicking it a couple of times to try to get the rear to rotate, but that isn't the fastest/most predictable way to achieve it, as you all know.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ben France