In NER they do have a Mazda belt award.... almost more rewarding than winning hte race from what I hear.

I am in ITB and have responded with my thoughts. I think it should be added to ITB with a 100#-200# penalty. I am not knowledgable enough to make a better decision than that.

I also think that it should be allowed to stay in ITA at the current weight so drivers ahve the choice to run either or.

I also think that the RX-7 if moved to B should be winning races or at least in the top runnings "out of the box" they have been developed to teh max and run for several years. There can't be many more ideas out there to continuedevelopment to make them faster over time. so theoredically tehy dhould be as fast as they will ever be... unless rules/tires/and other things change that change for everyone so everyone gets faster.

Stephen

PS: they did create a "girlie" class in NER.... Hmmmm... al time "chic" cars over time..... VW Cabriolet then Miata's... Ok your right the miata might be more of a chick car than even the VW cabriolet.