***Looking at these limited results, what would your opinion be? Yes David, that is a question for you.***

Andy, looking at your limited results you may not be making the decision that the majority of 1st gen RX-7 owners/drivers want.

My judgement would be that maybe you should share the info on the number of letters you have received relative to what Divisions/Regions want the 1st gen RX-7 reclassed to ITB.

My conclusion without organizing the data from this site is that you folks in the NortEast should do just as you please (but don't impact the entire country) in the NortEast. I don't see a lot of letters from other Divisions asking for the 1st gen RX-7 to be reclassed to ITB.

I am happy racing within the CenDiv & MidWest Divisions with my partially converted 1st gen from Spec-7 to ITA. I can race ITA or IT7 depending on which event I enter. Winning is not everything & some of us know we can not win under certain situations. Chances are I could not beat Jake at the race track. Does that mean I should stay home.

Have Fun
David