I can't believe these scams are still going on. This time from a guy named Brad Pitt. Any IT website newbies out there - beware of this (below).

Dear Seller,
I saw your advert{ www.improvedtouring.com}and i am interested in buying your (Civic/CRX/Integra Rear Sway Bar ).I want you to tell me the actual price you want to sell it. I will like to know more about the present condition of it,i want you to forward the picture to my e-mail address, my home address below..
RTE DE PRILLY 23,
1349 CRISSIER,
SWITZERLAND.
Tell : +412-133390010.But My Phone developed some technical problems,i believe it will be ok soon. I am insisting on the picture because, i must see what i want to buy first, and method of payment will be by cashier's check
issued from US Bank and will surely clear. I don't want you to worry about the shipment of it,i have a shipping company that will take care of the shipment.Most important,i need your your full name and address in
which the check for the payment will be send to, The detail needed for the payment is bellwo: Full Name: That will be on the check for the payment
Residential Address:
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Phone Number:
The Main reason why Why i am asking for this information is
so that the payment can be made out on your name send to you fast and quick though one of the courier companies( ROYALMAIL ) so i want you
to mail me back with the detail so that this transaction can be fast.
I shall look forward to read from you Quick Respond.
Thank You.