Lol. I just had to put the nekkid guy in the subject line...

Would like to thank Improved Touring members and spanky in particular for all the help in getting me as best prepped to run MARRS and Summit Point this last weekend. Was really on the fence as to driving in the race with 51 in the field, as I never drove that track before the weekend started. Well, with the help of the tape (wouldnt have known to get it w/o ya'll) and some driving line advice I was able to hack out a qualifying position of 19th overall and 9th overall in ITE. There were 19 ITE cars! Cool stuff. During the race I was able to sneak by 6 cars to finish 13th overall and 7th in ITE. Very happy with the result, and had a real good time. I think with some good track time (less cars, more up to speed) I can get my times down from 1:24's to 1:21's pretty easy. I am currently a pussy in 3 and to an extent 4. Early apex 3 consistently. Uncharacteristic of my style, but it got me good this week.

Only regret was not being able to stay for Sunday, and watch nekkid people run around the carousel. I guess theres a "Group 10" that grids around 11pm...

Is there a tape of that you can buy from OG racing?