I want to add to my previous statement.

What I really wanted to communicate is that in perusing the DA site, I perceived an "if you are not with us, you're against us" attitude that may or may not be factual. I can't speak for anyone but myself but I have quite a dollar investment in my current car. I will be able to adapt to gradual change, but dramatic shifts could cut down on my seat time. If this were a pro series and not just for fun, I could see the need for rapid change, mainly to meet a target market. The spectators and sponsors. The fact that we don't have any is a problem, but if we did, the cost might increase as well due to sponsor/spectator demand.

What got to me the most was some casual comments about bump drafting and rubbing.
I really don't want to ding my car for no damn good reason, and I'm not a PCA "berm"
driver. And the spec miata bumper car attitude carried by some drivers has put several of my friends in the hospital with serious injuries and I don't call that fun.

If you want overly agressive driving, try a dirt track. Its fun and fair since you don't have to guess about getting hit. You will.

And the SCCA workers are volunteers. They're in it because they are car freaks too. And they work for FREE. And are trying to have fun too. Get off their backs. They are well trained and could save your butt someday. For free.

If you want perfection, wait till you get to heaven, cause you won't find it here.

Just my opinion.

Tom