OMG that was a funny story... LOL at my desk!

I carry my helmet behind my seat.. I often wonder - If I were too would people freak out.. Ya know California Early morning fwry traffic. Its a B.... But it would be funny. Kinda like saying. All you damm people need to learn how to drive so I wont need the helmet.. lol

Diane You rock Girly! Female recers Rule dont let anyone tell you differently..

I still get people asking me - even today.. So whats the 1/4 mile time?..... Grrrrrr people call themselves racing enthusiest.. ya right.. hornswaggle.

I went and got a wheel re-balanced. The guy when done asked if i wanted it in my trunk?.. I replyed.. "The whole things a trunk now.. its completly gutted.. You can put it up front on the passenger side."

I get a lot of laughs from people too.. They see its not a Honda and its a Probe so they instantly get a chuckle..Grrrrrr its just as quick as a Honda people. Well close. Whats bad is some people think I'm a ricer gone bad.. Graphics and wheels and stickers and a joke on wheels. They just dont know what a Club racing car looks like. They think it has to be slammed to be cool and all the sponsor stickers have to be the same color. And a wing and 18" wheels are the bomb. (((shaking head in discuss))) the Ignorance is bewildering. But its my little race car and soon on track where it likes it the best. At least I get love from other IT drivers..

Just the other day - I was asked if I had a V-Tech in it? ((stacey jaw dropped)) What? Its a ford..FORD.. A probe.. 2.2L Kids.. they make me laugh..

------------------
Toodles,
Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB 1990PGL SCCA STSL "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club T&S, BWRP,WS,Lag,Hallett www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT.