We all know by now the Tri Region had to because of financial reasons give up at least temporarily the June dates at Pocono.

I suggested that we get a group and try and save the place for regional races by doing a weekend with a long enduro. Six hour-eight hour enduro.Practice Saturday, or a shorter enduro Saturday like may be three hours and a longer one on Sunday six hours 9-3 or 10-4.

The enduro series now developing in the Northeast can give us some ideas and hopefully help,

I suggest this type event because Pocono is expensive and we need a good draw to pay the bill.

If the June date is not a good date I WILL HELP YOU GET ANOTHER DATE. Don't ask how just get a date that a lot of racers can make and let me know.A few dates would make it easier for me to work with.

This could be a lot of fun. Ask the people who run the three hour enduro at the Glen or the enduro at Nelson Ledges.

Please don't interpret this as anything but an idea and an offer to help.I have no experience in running an event and don't think I even know where to start.

I have spoken to at least twenty racers that would consider coming, at least that is a start.

If you think this is a good idea or a bad idea let me know either way.

email [email protected]

Maybe I'm off base. But it's at least a start.

------------------
Love "the commander"
Mike Cefalo
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN