<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">And I would think that anyone enjoying Drifting as a sport probably considers Joey Chitwood a number one entertainer.</font>
Yep it is attitudes like this that is what makes it difficult to even get the younger crowds attention...To attract a younger group of people GRJ you must first remove the stick from your butt. Drifting is not only cool and fun it takes car control like you'll never have. I used to think it was stupid to race a front wheel drive car until I drove one and found out it was just different. My guess about your kids racing NASA is they wanted to run the Honda Challenge class and that's kool. NASA has SER cup and a couple of specialty classes that are attractive. IT is getting its flavor back by allowing newer cars and some decent newer cars a chance to be competitive. What it will take if for people to stop protecting their own turf and allow it to happen. ITB and ITC can handle the load of having some cars moved down at them (with adjustments) Freakin door glass and washer bottle are not going to prevent the best racing SCCA has to offer from growing. Attitudes like your's will. I believe your car is classed in GP and you can do all the things you want to do.