This is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! You have done an amazing job. This is not “my” spreadsheet, it is all of ours. Anyone can take it, copy it, use it, or whatever. I’m glad you decided to share all your work so we can all benefit. If you want credit or a link on my website, let me know!

I’ve added all your changes and the list is looking very complete. I’ve color coded the classes and added another worksheet named “sorted” which lists all cars in order of their stock hp/wt. I encourage all to scan through it and take note of the company different cars keep. I think many things speak for themselves.

Before anyone says anything: yes there’s more to the story than stock power/weight, different cars get different benefits from IT engine mods, manufacturers under/overestimate, I can’t get to minimum weight, my car has a solid rear axle and no aftermarket support, etc. etc. Again, PLEASE let’s keep debate and chatter out of THIS thread so we can use this thread to just continue to refine the data. Let’s open another thread if we want to draw conclusions, argue, etc. Thanks!!!