Originally posted by dominojd:
I'll answer this. The NX 2000 and Sentra SE-R are both FWD and have a 4/100 bolt pattern. The 240 is RWD which has different offsets and has a 4/114 bolt pattern.

Actually it is 4 on 4.5" and near 0 offset. The only reason I know this is the 240 guys can use my wheels with slight alterations.

Being one of the fortunate few that have both 14 and 15 inch wheels listed in the spec line for my car (85 Supra) the rule change makes little difference to me. BUT finding either a 14X7 or 15X7 with anything near 0 (-8mm) is not an easy thing to do. I may have to end up buying spacers or adapters at about $300 an axle to allow me to fit FWD offset wheels.

And tire choice is not that great in a dot tire either. Stock tires for my car are 225/60-14. The only fit I have found so far is a 225/50-14. A bit shorter. And they get eat up fast. The camber is NOT adjustable. Factory spec is 50'+/- 45' and I am at the - end of it. In other words 0 degrees. Camber plates are not an option until coil overs become legal because the stock diameter springs only clear the tower by the width of a finger.

So we make do the best we can with what we got.

Tom,

As it is now tire size is "unrestricted".

[This message has been edited by jhooten (edited July 20, 2004).]