Thread: New EFI Tuning Guide from DIYAutoTune - a killer DIY EFI Education Resource

Default New EFI Tuning Guide from DIYAutoTune - a killer DIY EFI Education Resource

Heads up all, it's been a while since I've posted here but I wanted to see what ya'll think of this new articles series. It's essentially a similar sized effort to the book I once wrote on the subject but I'll be releasing it in chunks' as time goes on. Hoping to add a new chapter every week or two, with the goal being to aid and equip our customers to learn the ins and outs of EFI Installation, Tuning and Configuration, and eventually I'll get into case studies converting different vehicles to one of our Standalone Engine Management Systems, documenting the process, and posting it up to help others follow along. I've got a shop full of cars I can play with when I get to that point, should have something for everyone.

Check it out....

EFI Tuners Guide – Overview and Table of Contents
    Chapter 1: Why should you convert to Electronic Fuel Injection?
    Chapter 2: Why should you convert to Electronic Ignition Control?
    Chapter 3: Garbage In, Garbage Out: A properly installed, configured, and tuned Engine Management System makes all the difference! (three stages of success)

To topics I plan to cover are in the Table of Contents. What's missing?
    Last edited by FoundSoul; 09-12-2022 at 04:24 PM.

Cool, thanks!

Greg long time no 'speak' man! I hope you're doing well!!

You still racing these days? Still running that same ECU?

Yessir! Running Microsquirt on the street 914 and a Megasquirt PnP on the HProd Toyota MR2 (my buddy Ed went with AEM Infinity for the '08 EProd Civic for DBW control). I'm pretty sure someone I know still has that original SR20DE PnP (remember, it was originally CalumSult)...I wonder what they're doing with it now...

Next project is converting the HProd MR2 to a Microsquirt. I ended up leveraging the PnP DB port to add CPS and COP and at this point I'll just replace the whole engine wiring harness to get rid of the OE rat's nest. Shoulda done that from the start but the PnP was just so attractive...

Love the products.

Very cool to run into you here after a number of years have passed, and find you still using our stuff and going fast!