Thread: Testing, Testing...Is this thing on?

Default Testing, Testing...Is this thing on?

I know people come here and look. Why no posting?

Anybody at the runoffs?

We pay to keep the board active, simply because of all the excellent useful info that's here. I pay for the domain fees, and Ron Earp covers the site hosting. It's a pittance, but feel free to buy us a beer next time you see one of us.

But social media is king, even though it sucks for these kinds of useful discussions. And then, someone two weeks later comes back and asks the same questions...ad nausea.

There's no posting here because because everyone is on Facebook. And you have the power to change that...

I know. I don't have a facebook account, never have. My idea of facebook is holding a book in my hand and putting my face in it.

I see plenty of participation over on the SBX, and there was plenty of activity here before the great blackout of a few years ago. It just never recovered, I guess. I noticed the night I posed the question the stats showed there were like 180 people online at the time, and the last post was months before. Didn't make any sense to me. But then, not much does these days. Cause I'm old, I guess (though I never thought of 60 as old). So I thought I'd post something and see if I could generate some activity. I told myself at the time that Amy was probably the only person who would respond. Hate being right.

Get off my lawn and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayracer View Post
    I guess (though I never thought of 60 as old). So I thought I'd post something and see if I could generate some activity. I told myself at the time that Amy was probably the only person who would respond. Hate being right.
    Ouch.

Glad that tGA and Ron are keeping this place alive and well. You may have noticed some activity on Fecesbook regarding IT and I suggested this was an excellent resource.
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged