Thread: Alpine Stars GPT Suit like New

Default Alpine Stars GPT Suit like New

Selling a Alpine Stars GPT suit Red size 60 This is a High Quality suit worn twice.
    FIA and SFI approved. Included are the suit bag and 3 rolls of Nomex thread. Looking for $325..00 which includes shipping to CONUS my direct email is tweaverATnpacc.net

This is description from Pegasus

Brand: Alpinestars Racing Safety Equipment
    The Alpinestars GP Tech driver's suit was designed with F1, WEC, and NASCAR drivers to eliminate all compromises. Three layers of flame-retardant aramid fabrics protect without bulk. Knit panels around the arms, at the elbows, in the small of the back, and from the knees up the insides of the thighs provide freedom of movement and ventilation. Even detail areas like the shoulders and armpits have been redesigned to minimize uncomfortable bunching and pressure points.

Red is red with white and black highlights.

All colors have black knit wrist and ankle cuffs.

These suits run small in Torso !! Size 60 states for 73-75" which is 6'1 to 6'3 I suspect more suited 5'6" 5' 8'
    I will be happy to measure suit for you

As some of you maybe Aware Bill Weaver our son/driver fell at home August 22 and suffered a spinal chord injury. As a result of his injury we are in process of selling our race related items.
    The car, Trailer, and tow vehicle have sold.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tdw6974; 11-24-2018 at 10:40 AM. Reason: relisting
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Quote Originally Posted by tdw6974 View Post
    selling a alpine stars gpt suit red size 60 this is a high quality suit worn twice.
    Fia and sfi approved. Included are the suit bag and 3 rolls of nomex thread. Looking for $325..00 which includes shipping to conus my direct email is tweaveratnpacc.net

this is description from pegasus

brand: Alpinestars racing safety equipment
    the alpinestars gp tech driver's suit was designed with f1, wec, and nascar drivers to eliminate all compromises. Three layers of flame-retardant aramid fabrics protect without bulk. Knit panels around the arms, at the elbows, in the small of the back, and from the knees up the insides of the thighs provide freedom of movement and ventilation. Even detail areas like the shoulders and armpits have been redesigned to minimize uncomfortable bunching and pressure points.

these suits run small in torso !! Size 60 states for 73-75" which is 6'1 to 6'3 i suspect more suited 5'6" 5' 8'
    i will be happy to measure suit for you

as some of you maybe aware bill weaver our son/driver fell at home august 22 and suffered a spinal chord injury. As a result of his injury we are in process of selling our race related items.
    The car, trailer, and tow vehicle have sold.

bump
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Quote Originally Posted by tdw6974 View Post
    selling a alpine stars gpt suit red size 60 this is a high quality suit worn twice.
    Fia and sfi approved. Included are the suit bag and 3 rolls of nomex thread. Looking for $325..00 which includes shipping to conus my direct email is tweaveratnpacc.net

this is description from pegasus

brand: Alpinestars racing safety equipment
    the alpinestars gp tech driver's suit was designed with f1, wec, and nascar drivers to eliminate all compromises. Three layers of flame-retardant aramid fabrics protect without bulk. Knit panels around the arms, at the elbows, in the small of the back, and from the knees up the insides of the thighs provide freedom of movement and ventilation. Even detail areas like the shoulders and armpits have been redesigned to minimize uncomfortable bunching and pressure points.

these suits run small in torso !! Size 60 states for 73-75" which is 6'1 to 6'3 i suspect more suited 5'6" 5' 8'
    i will be happy to measure suit for you

as some of you maybe aware bill weaver our son/driver fell at home august 22 and suffered a spinal chord injury. As a result of his injury we are in process of selling our race related items.
    The car, trailer, and tow vehicle have sold.

bump offers considered
    Last edited by tdw6974; 10-18-2019 at 07:02 AM. Reason: SOLD SOLD

Sold Sold