Thread: Speedsource rx7

Default Speedsource rx7

Completely sorted SpeedSource RX7. Sat on pole for 2016 ARRC at Road Atlanta with a time of 1:40.6. Car has been completely redone by a mechanical engineer and all suspension pieces have been upgraded over the past couple of years to either spherical bearings or ball joints, along with the addition of custom Koni DA shocks.

This is an excellent race car, fully sorted and ready to race in SCCA in Improved Touring S or remove the air flow meter and reflash the MoTec an run STL at the VIR nationals in 2019.

1986 Mazda RX-7 fully Prepped to SCCA ITS Specifications Full SpeedSource build, best of everything 89-91 nose, aluminum hood, custom splitter 5 lug hubs, 4 piston brakes Motec, Stack, 5.12 LSD rear end 3" exhaust, dual Borla mufflers Latest generation Eckerich stainless header Dual oil coolers, fresh -10 lines Fresh windshield. Suspension: Front - Koni 8611 with AWR housings Rear - Koni 2812, custom valved Hypercoil springs with Torringtons. Ball bearings on front sway bar.

IMG_0798.jpgNOTE: cool suit shown in picturesDSC_0965.jpgDSC_1067_zpsq1ucxzcx.jpgDSC_1063_zpsxuvqdo7g.jpg not included.
    Chuck Baader
    White EP BMW M-Techniq
    I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!

Price?

SOLD to good home in Florida!!
    Chuck Baader
    White EP BMW M-Techniq
    I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!