Terry, I'm obviously out of the loop when it comes to this series but it seems like the focus is on North East based tracks mostly. What is the reasoning for Nelson and Pittsburgh? Just trying to get some other tracks in the mix?

Mickey - this is how a look at the series goes for me, and it's not a knock on it, just my viewpoint. I look at which events are the most fun, which tracks I enjoy, and have good competition. I then base my racing on that. Summit? Fun track, but if I'm going there it'll be for Labor Day weekend which IMO is one of the premier events on the East Coast for IT. April? Eh. Weather there is often not so appealing; even less than 100 degree heat during the summer. lol

Maybe we need to come up with our own gentleman's championship. Both LRP events (the NARRC runoffs should be a part of this), both Palmer events, one Glen (maybe two), one Thompson, Summit Labor Day, hell at that point I'd throw in one of my least favorite tracks, NHMS.

Again, I realize the chase for a points championship is appealing to many and respect that.