Thread: Thompson speedway Motorsports Park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thompson speedway Motorsports Park

Well our last race of the season is here. Oct. 3-5. Friday is a test day with Saturday and sunday our last points event. as well Thompson has reduced there rate for the garage area for the event.the reservation link (http://www.thompsonspeedway.com/event-reservations) for garages. We have reduced our prices to $100 for two days and $150 for three.
    motor sports registration is up. Points have also been updated and put on the NER site. Looks to be a few battles for championships.
    Hope to see you all there.

JB Swan
    JB Swan
    IT7 #81

Last race of the year up here in the north east! Come out and play!

JB, any chance of doubling up a bunch of groups and doubling our track time? this is a perfect chance for NER to go above and beyond and think of the consumer and give back by changing the schedule.

Don't listen to those that say it can't be done... it can! One example is sticking miatas and STL with IT. An easy way to increase car counts in the group to create more racing and less "track day lapping" while doubling the track time

Thanks for considering it,
    Stephen

Aren't there enough Miata with IT as it is? I do NOT want to be in there with SM. In fact, that would be the tipping factor to head to the Glen.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

We have 22 in the IT group and 11 in the sm stl group. Even if we did a split start and got TWICE the track time you would still go to the Glen? I was thinking we would lose two double dippers but they would probably be happy since they are getting the same track time and saving money. The region doesn't really lose because it's only like $400 bucks in entry (unless you and a lot of others opt out) but as drivers we can get a ton more track time. Interesting discussion, I would love feedback from a lot of people! Even if your not going to Thompson fell free to post your thoughts.

Stephen

Anyone have open crew spots? Looking for two.
    Chris Raffaelli
    NER 24FP

Let me know if you need them, I am sure I can find some one with room