Thread: CRE event at Thompson

Default CRE event at Thompson

Registration is open for New England Regions Club Racing Experience and region race weekend at Thompson on October 4-5.
    http://ner.org/rr/event/20141003_joh...rience-alterna
    With a safe race car you can experience real wheel to wheel racing with very little paperwork and hassle.
    Want to know more about CRE events and what it takes:
    http://www.ner.org/announcement/club-racing-experience
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

the NER points spreadsheet shows that Thompson is a three day, three race event... Supps show three days but first is testing and there are only two points races that weekend? Am I missing something or did someone make a mistake??? With ITB and ITR both having good battles to make the podium this changes things for us...

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Friday is a region sponsored test day. Saturday and Sunday is the regional with one points race each day.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Quote Originally Posted by dickita15 View Post
    Friday is a region sponsored test day. Saturday and Sunday is the regional with one points race each day.
    Hmmm, This does change everything, Thanks for pointing that out I didn't notice that change! I still think I need to go to try and get runner up in ITR to Tim.

Dick, do we have a comparison on CRE to HPDE success or is it to early for that comparison?

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    Dick, do we have a comparison on CRE to HPDE success or is it to early for that comparison?

Stephen
    i am not sure i understand the question. the first CRE we did at NH had 11 drivers (and only like 4 of them Miatas) three of those guys had novice permit and used the CRE as an alternate drivers school. success will come if some people use this to get into club racing while others use it as a low hassle way to race wheel to wheel. i really hope we get some of the lemons and chump guys to show up and give NER SCCA a try.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7