Thread: ITS VR6 Corrado weight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

275/35/15 will never fit right on a 7 inch rim!! yes i did ok with the car i struggled for a long time with axels snapping and major tire wear. car was a fun car to drive and it always sounded great!! car is good for sprint races but not sure how it would do in an enduro? i wonder how it would do in prod trim? running slicks and wide rims to fit those 275/35 tires.if u want to do longer races i would think long and hard but if you just do sprint races fun car at 10 10ths !!!
    2010 NERRC ITB Champion
    2012 NERRC ITS 3rd place
    2013 NERRC ITS 2nd

The axles can be fixed with proper prep/parts and centering the engine/trans to avoid bottoming out the axle plunge. Tires wear better and the car makes more lateral grip with a welded diff. The DRS also wil add a lot of handling to this chassis .
    Still a very up hill battle with 850# loaded on the LF tire. vs the RWD cars. You could easily spend 20K and not have a front runner as you cant cheat physics.

Prod may be more successful as you can move the battery, loose the PS and headlights run bigger wheels etc.
    There are a few in Chump running 17x9 front wheels and going pretty well. The small tank limits fuel run short of the 2 hr max tho and none have podiumed yet.
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/