Thread: Mazda RX8 T4 car in WI, can win in STL.

Default Mazda RX8 T4 car in WI, can win in STL.

Our race / championship winning team built this RX-8 for T4, but it can be raced in other classes (fast in STL as y'all know), NASA, track days….theoretically street driven since it has a clean title not salvage. It was a few options model so lead is added to make minimum weight; the interior is mostly gutted and an SCCA approved custom cage is installed. Plus:
    *only four weekends on engine and bolt-ons
    *only six weekends on clutch / flywheel
    *suspension (including bushings) and differential just gone through
    *aluminum racing radiator installed so the temps stay down, AC removed, temp sensors and gauges added
    *Mazdaspeed shocks and springs (per rules)
    *newish brake calipers, Carbotech and Hawk pads, SS lines, Castrol SRF fluid; ABS still functions
    *Sparco halo seat (possibly included), window net, fire bottle
    *lightweight Enkei RPF1 rims with Hoosier tires
    *custom made catless exhaust
    *power windows, locks and mirrors still function

The car has raced four Majors this summer winning and setting a track record at Blackhawk, finishing second at the June Sprints breaking the former track record (few tenths off the new one), winning the other Road America race, and finishing second at Grattan running below the former track record. At numerous races, even in T4 trim, we finished ahead of the winning STL car (not just SMs either). Mazda’s contingency and parts program is the best in SCCA making racing this car very affordable. The RX8 is ready to race for the Runoffs; I'm asking $14,000 OBO for the car and assorted spares like suspension and brake parts. For more info / pics email or IM me; thanks for looking.

Pictures ?!?!?

I can't get any pics to load for some reason; give me your email and I'll send you some. If you don't want to post your address simply PM it to me--thanks.