I inherited a family member's 1987 CRX that was raced in IT for years. In the last few years she had it in ITE or ITX (the class designation on the side of the car is ITE/X). I understand E and X are regional classes.

I've been entering the car in Street Prepared at various regional events - CSP last year and this year FSP after the class change. Rules for solo indicate that I can use either the IT or FSP rule set, but cannot mix the two.

IT rules put the CRX Si in ITC. From what I can find, maximum wheel width for ITC is 6". Minimum wheel diameter is 13", maximum I think 15".

But, the car was not in ITC, it was in ITE/X, and I cannot find anything regarding wheel widths for ITE or ITX. The rules regarding those classes for the region the car was in and others make no mention of wheel size. I have one set of wheels that were used on the car in IT and they are 14 x 7, and another set I do not have but I know were used were 6 1/2".

I trying to get some idea of what rules would be used at a national solo event. Would I be limited to a 6" wheel?

Can anyone shed some light on this?