Thread: Kettle Double Sept 20-21--2015 Runoffs Qualifier

Default Kettle Double Sept 20-21--2015 Runoffs Qualifier

The path to the Beach starts at the Lake!

The 2014 Runoffs may not be here yet, but the path to the 2015 Runoffs at Daytona begins soon at Elkhart Lake's Road America, September 20-21, 2014, with our traditional double event. Each of the 6 race groups receives a 25 minute qualifying, and 48 mile race per day.

There are no other club racing events in the country that weekend, so why not join us? Not going to the 2014 Runoffs at MRLS? Come to the place where the last 5 Runoffs have been, and let’s have a party!

And don't forget, we do not charge your credit card until AFTER the close of on line registration. So there is no reason to delay entering… go ahead, and sign up today at http://msreg.us/kettle2014.

Kevin
    Kevin Coulter
    [email protected]

if my new motor does well on the dyno I'm thinking about it, but have never raced there (scared!)

Only a few more days until the first race of the 2015 racing season!! The
    Kettle, complete with the event's traditional Chicken dinner, is this coming
    weekend Sept 20-21.

The late fee will now not kick in until Thursday night at midnight, but don't
    wait that long. Register now at http://msreg.us/kettle2014! There
    are no excuses:

- There are no other club races in the COUNTRY this weekend.
    - All CenDiv football teams are on the road.
    - Last chance to race at Road America for about 9 months.

Any questions, just holler.

Kevin
    Kevin Coulter
    [email protected]

Adam - you will have a great time there. Never once felt that the track was really going to bite me at RA (even when I did touch the wall). Its a fast track that is long enough to let the engine and brakes run cool in the most beautiful setting I have ever raced in.

I wish I could break away to come up with you - but kids football, kids soccer and cub scouts is packing our Saturday pretty tight.
    Chris Schaafsma
    Golf 2 HProd

AMT Racing Engines - DIYAutoTune.com

wish I could go....engine is solid, but a giant bay window is scheduled for install sat. And I'm not pleased. Haha