Thread: 1992 ITA Integra - The Best ITA Car in the U.S.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LOL!!! Free book goes to the new buyer as well. I know, totally what sells the Teg.

And Rob, please tell me the rumors of you opening Llamas farm that are "properly heat cycled" isn't true!!!!
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

I'm guessing the correct respond to that comment Dave isn't "Ewe."
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    LOL!!! Free book goes to the new buyer as well. I know, totally what sells the Teg.

And Rob, please tell me the rumors of you opening Llamas farm that are "properly heat cycled" isn't true!!!!
    I was always honored that the Integra was on the cover of "Go Ahead - Take the wheel". It is a great book, albeit basic, that I have several copies of. I just wished it was available back in 1999 when we started racing - it would have saved us a lot of time and grief. I have thought several times of collaborating with Dave in writing a sequel called "Go ahead - Race, Finish, and Win!".

Richard Ruck

Oh, it has been suggested that I should list the asking price here because not everyone would bother to go to the web site to see it there.
    We are asking $13,900 for the two time ARRC champion ITA Integra.

And we will be selling the ARRC champion ITB/HP 1992 Civic eventually as well after I get the conversion to HP finished. Actually it will be fully capable of running in either ITB or HP with just an engine swap - which is ridiculously easy in this car.

Richard Ruck