Thread: Fidelity Power Systems Pro IT Series Round 7 & 8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

IT7 runs in ITA, correct? If 6 or 7 IT7 cars show up, can we run IT7 for our own deal.

Just a question. we may have some intesest, well I have some interest, but dont want to get killed for 475.00. Done bringing knives to gun fights, so to speak.
    All posts are made by a fat old guy with a crappy old car that isnt supported by a factory anymore and therefore should not be taken seriously, EVER

We buy our tires at WalMart 205/50-15 NT-01 $148.00 last all season and go faster as they wear out........

Driver Skills Development, 7's Racing Skunk Works
    it7racing.com

Does this event have payouts?

Stephen

Does this event have payouts?
    This event does not have a prize fund. For major pro events like this one where we purchase track time, our prize fund is suspended to keep entry fees at an acceptale level.

Terry

Thanks terry!

2 weeks away and only my dad and I are racing in this one?

Stephen

Terry, are more cars entered that don't show up online? I am getting worried that we don't have enough cars to run the event and I am trying to jump through hoops to get enough time off of work to run.

Stephen

It's alive! Raymonds RX8 that is :-). We will need it's first annual at this race and need to know if someone will be attending that can mount and dismount tires...

Thanks,
    Stephen

Dan

IT7 runs in ITA, correct? If 6 or 7 IT7 cars show up, can we run IT7 for our own deal.

Just a question. we may have some intesest, well I have some interest, but dont want to get killed for 475.00. Done bringing knives to gun fights, so to speak.
    We have noticed the growing number of IT7 cars in NER. Given your enthusiasm and your interest in our race at Thompson, we will establish a tentative class for IT7. If there are six or more IT7s entered, we will treat them as a separate class for the weekend. We'd love to see your group come out and play with us.

Hope to see ya at Thompson

Terry