Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
You lose the entries only if IT/SM "in their class spec" crossovers are excluded and I did not propose that. You going to argue your case by misrepresenting my position to those "ptb" folks...?

Kirk (who is probably delusional if he thinks Mr Drago won't just drown this sack of kittens before anyone has a chance to think about adopting them or not)
So you want to sustain the class with uncompetitive IT and SM cars and take their entry fees, but cut out other competitive cars that look like those that are subsidizing your new class? Does anyone else see that as a little hypocritical?

I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY your letter makes it out of the committee level ( so do you, BTW) and that does not involve me at all. Just in case it does, I will make my position clear. I would not support your letter.

I simply do not agree with your vision in regards to the direction of this class, nothing personal. This class was not started as a touring car only class and many have spent racing dollars building Miatas, MX5's and other cars that will be excluded in your idea of what STL should be. Just not something I agree with or willing to do. We have unlimited abilities to adjust these cars in STL if need be and I would prefer to exhaust those methods before excluding eligible cars from the class. I have personally been instrumental in putting weight on the Miata at least twice in STL, my data and dyno sheets are public knowledge. You are welcome to either as is anyone else. If the Miata needs further penalties, I would be the first to support them, you can confirm that with Greg.