Jeff, you said you didn't like the flow.. I actually love it. I think it has a rythm to it. I think they did a great job with the layout and I enjoy "lapping" just as much as racing it. Its a busy track just to drive let alone race on. Given the property they have I think its great, ya no watkins glen but compare it to NHMS and it is sooooo much better IMHO. I think the transition onto the oval is fine, gives a unique challenge with the camber change. Reviewing my Data from the weekend my fastest lap I LOST .7 seconds just in the bridge turn from when I did that same turn the fastest over the weekend. I think this turn may have a MUCH bigger impact on lap time than I ever thought it did... Coming off the oval it is bumpy and unsettles the car enough to make you pucker if your going fast and touching the brakes after your on the new pavement. That turn is fast, real fast! Dick is correct about coming onto the front in turn 11. not really a passing zone side by side or your screwed. if your lapping lift between 10 and 11 so you have a run on entry and take them on the way out... you will be WAY faster all the way down the front straight and be rewarded for it. if you lift IN the turn you lost time that you can never get back until turn 1. I am trying to post up my video now but it's taking forever. will put up a link when it is done.