Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
Ok, awesome! Dam that oil pressure sensor is pricey!
Which is why we're using the Autometer one. I seem to recall it was about $50 or so. I'll have to look up which one I'm using; Matt, do you remember the right one?

You mentioned above you have some sensors.... some you want to sell or are you just saying your using them...
I have three Bosch 0281002170 sensors available. Problem is, that's the "old" style oil temperature sensors and Race Technology does not make the harness for that any more. I have some (2? maybe 3?) damaged wiring harnesses that have the correct plug for it, and I've got the correct resistors (from Radio Shack) but they'll need to be repaired. Buy me a 12-pack of local NH IPA and I'll give it all to you at LRP (pls remind me via email to bring them with me).

Problem I had with those is that the wires were breaking at the pins where they went into the sensor plug. Fatigued, broke off. I found out just this past month that R-T changed to using the same sensor and harness for both water and oil temp, with an improved wiring harness, so I bought a whole new setup for oil temp. These could actually work for you fine if you can find a good way to stress-relief the harnesses to stop them from fatiguing.