Thread: Thompson updates, please.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I straddled one on the peace lap... but I "respect the turtle" now! :-)

I loved the track to drive on, got to chase down a fat AS car in the race and I got to race geoff in his ITR Acura. I ran on street tires most of the weekend and liked running the track at the limit of those tires, it will be a great club track. On the hoosiers I used only one session and loved the track even more. I think it has great flow, lots of unique turns and a fast lane that is not the same as your racing line. That is the part that makes this track even better because the overtaking car can take a different line to try and make a move going into the next turn. I think body damage is something we need to be careful of and respect each other. It's going to be easy for people to dive bomb and get into trouble.

As Dave Saud WAY better than NHMS. I like it as much as ant other track but in a different way, Your very busy and eventhough is slow your busy like an autocross. If your looking for high speed sweepers you won't like it. If your thinking fast cars won't like it, think again... the guy in the p1 car turning 1:08's liked it!

Stephen

Thanks again to all the workers and staff, great weekend!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StephenB; 06-09-2014 at 09:41 AM.