^^^ First Saturday session. Various head-up-posterior technical issues cost me getting any more during the weekend.

Good club facility, open-minded and interested track management. We had a lot of good suggestions that will be seriously considered. I think we will enjoy being at this track.

From a driving perspective, flows nice when you have open track. It has a distinct rhythm which you can see on the video. I think it will make a nice HPDE and school track.

From a racing perspective it's going to be a challenge. I started tail-end in both mock races, within the largest group; keep your eyes on the flaggers because you will not see the initial green flag wave when you're at the end. Plus, it is a huuuuuge challenge passing cars, even with a significant horsepower advantage. There's just not enough straight between T1 through T11 - and there's eleven corners - to get enough differential momentum to cleanly stick a pass. If someone wants to keep you back there, it won't take much to do so. Plus, we are yawing back and forth so much it is quite easy to lose track of a car off to the sides (see in that video when that car had no idea I was there). The result will likely be frustrated drivers, ill-advised pass attempts, and bent metal. Contact impound will be busy.

But the location, facility, and people involved will make it an attractive place to be. NER is lucky to have this as a new option.

Greg