Thread: Misc. 020 Trans Parts

Default Misc. 020 Trans Parts

I have come into possession of multiple 020 transaxles and misc. parts. I don't need all this stuff and I don't want to throw/scrap anything someone else could use.I have just about all of the internal parts in the way of gears, shift linkage, etc. Send me a PM if there is anything you are looking for.I have some of the odd ball bolts, retaining plates, etc. I do have some whole units but I know some have suffered from the self machining syndrome.I'm still not sure how many "good" units I have or what their ratios are.I'm working on this while I also assemble a 1.8L 16V engine so be I may not reply quickly.
    1988 ITA Scriocco 16V #80
    MCSCC member since 1988

I'm wondering if you have a fifth gear housing available... ...mine was damaged at the 2013 Runoffs; the mounting holes are cracked at driver's side bracket.

Thank you,

Brooke

I know I do! I started out with 10-11 of these trans axles. I am now down to 4-5speeds and 1-4 speed.
    I may have a 5th gear housing already off one of the scrapped trans housings.

As I have time I take them apart and save what I think is good, I have sold some of the R&Ps but most everything else is getting sold for scrapped!

I will check to see if I have one loose. If not, I will have to pull one off of one of the whole transmissions I still have. I know that 2 of them are mostly scrap as the one or more rivets broke and did some internal damage!

Give a me at least a couple of days as the trans are not kept at home. Just to cover my time and costs I would ask $20 plus shipping.
    MCSCC member since 1988

Thanks... ...pm'd

This is just a note to the IT VW community... ...if you are considering buying something for jimbbski; don't hesitate... ...from my experience, he's a stand-up fella who accurately represents his items, packs them well and ships them quickly. Two thumbs up Jim!

Thank you,

Brooke

Just a follow up to my for sale parts. I have scrapped most everything I had. I do have some misc parts but no whole transaxles, none for sale anyway.
    I have a couple of R&Ps but those are spoken for.
    MCSCC member since 1988