Thread: Help- Need recommendations for rental options for NER-SCCA event Lime Rock June 20-21

Default Help- Need recommendations for rental options for NER-SCCA event Lime Rock June 20-21

Due to an unexpected aeration of my car's block this past weekend, I am researching options for a rental ITS, STL or maybe(God help me) SM for the race at Lime Rock on June 20-21.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've driven Kessler Engineer's SM2 rental a few times before. A really good ride and he offers fair pricing. Car was good enough to win the SM NARRC race last year too. Happy to put you in contact with him or answer any questions.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    I've driven Kessler Engineer's SM2 rental a few times before. A really good ride and he offers fair pricing. Car was good enough to win the SM NARRC race last year too. Happy to put you in contact with him or answer any questions.
    Agreed... That is a fast and well sorted car. He also does full track side support.

Abhi
    Abhi Ghatak
    1995 ITA Miata by Kessler Engineering
    2012 NERRC ITA Champion
    2013 NERRC ITA Champion

I mentioned this to Kessler last night and he's not interested in renting for LRP. But the blue car may be available for sale...

You can rent my STU car for this event. It's pretty quick. $75K comes with a full spares kit, trailer and you can keep it after the weekend forever.