Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Runoffs at Laguna Seca Roll Call

Looks like I may have "spoken" too soon...I have made a verbal agreement to drive an STL Honda Integra at the 2014 Runoffs at Laguna Seca...details to follow once nailed down...

$950 entry fee. Holy f**k.

I see you're in Greg. Are you racing the same motor you had last season? Also in is Tim Linerud, in the GTL Rabbit, and Rylan Hazelton in his STU S-2000.
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter

Quote Originally Posted by Z3_GoCar View Post
    I see you're in Greg. Are you racing the same motor you had last season? Also in is Tim Linerud, in the GTL Rabbit, and Rylan Hazelton in his STU S-2000.
    I hate to jinx the deal as it's not yet set in stone, but the plan is to drive Tom Lepper's blue 1993 Integra GS-R, that does have my last year's 1.7L B17A1 engine.

You may recall that Tom popped his 1.7L engine at the 2013 Runoffs. I built one of those engines for my '95 Integra with the hopes that it would be worth the reduced weight, and that's what I went to the Runoffs with. I was less-than-enthused with the results, and since I had brought my 1.8L with me to Road America, and since Tom needed a replacement 1.7L engine eventually, we cut a deal and swapped engines at the track. Made for a good story...

I'm confident that Tom and I can work something out. Laguna Seca is a track I've wanted to run for some time...look forward to seeing you guys there!

- GA

FYI, here's the thread on the Prod party. Rogerson and I will both be there as well as several GTL guys such as (former IT Tim Linerud.

http://prodracing.com/prodcar/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15653

Proceeds go to the worker fund.
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter