Thread: Memorial Day NHMS 2014

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Greg- you have plenty of experience... Not disagreeing with you on that. I am not sure it is the same but I am not going to argue that, it's not worth my time. Your enjoyment of racing is probably different than mine, nothing wrong with that.

I like mixed racing, always have, especially when you have small class sizes. It helps keep it so you can "play" with someone. that could be one of the best parts about SCCA racing considering the huge number of classes offered. I also have in the past enjoyed racing with SM, some of my best races! Frankly the only places I didn't enjoy it was in ProIT where there were big fields and a split start would actually IMO make it more fun for the mixed IT classes to run together and spec SM class to run together... Well until a FCY

With a 23 car SM field and 7 car ITB field I think it would be more fun if it was a split start, that is, if we got grouped with them (Other than IT7 - who have other obligations this weekend preventing a move, seems to make the most sense if a seperation is needed).

Raymond "see you at the track" Blethen
    Last edited by RSTPerformance; 05-21-2014 at 11:24 PM.
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com