Thread: Memorial Day NHMS 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree, the only session that it is a pain is qualifying shooting for the clean lap but in the race i always thought a full track was more fun.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

So now that I've got the debate going on switching up the run groups............

So I'm guessing the IT7 paddock area is the place to be.............. Do I need a password or special handshake to get in?? Oh wait, I forgot who I'm dealing with.......... just bring some food or alcohol and i should be good!!
    Last edited by JLawton; 05-16-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Interesting fact..... about 50% of all entries including SRF and open wheel cars are mazdas... never really looked before someone just mentioned this to me but not surprised either.

Stephen

At some point you truly do realize that resistance is futile...look at the number of people in this thread alone that have left "other viable options" and bought a Miata...

Just so everyone knows, I have always run a Mazda Products. And after a brief stint in the car that shall remain nameless, I went back to where it all began.

Yes I owned and raced a Miata, Now I race Mazdas first sports cars with a proper sounding engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anlY8Lve60g
    All posts are made by a fat old guy with a crappy old car that isnt supported by a factory anymore and therefore should not be taken seriously, EVER

We buy our tires at WalMart 205/50-15 NT-01 $148.00 last all season and go faster as they wear out........

Driver Skills Development, 7's Racing Skunk Works
    it7racing.com

Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
    So now that I've got the debate going on switching up the run groups............

So I'm guessing the IT7 paddock area is the place to be.............. Do I need a password or special handshake to get in?? Oh wait, I forgot who I'm dealing with.......... just bring some food or alcohol and i should be good!!
    gotta run in the 20's to be accepted.
    Jason Carroll - NER IT7 #07

Quote Originally Posted by georgethefierce View Post
    gotta run in the 20's to be accepted.
    In a IT7 car or anything?

I did 1:20.8 last week on the chicane/chicane config :-)
    #08 ITA/STL Miata

i agree to keep everybody together as long as we dont go over but cant we get an extension of cars on track? as stated qualifying might be a little tough but the large field to race in will be fun!! See u all at the track!!!
    2010 NERRC ITB Champion
    2012 NERRC ITS 3rd place
    2013 NERRC ITS 2nd