Thread: Midwestern Council 2.5hr Enduro May 24-26 Blackhawk Farms

Default Midwestern Council 2.5hr Enduro May 24-26 Blackhawk Farms

Inconjunction with the normal HPDE, High-speed auto-x, and regular club wheel to wheel races, MCSCC will be offering a 2.5 Hour enduro the morning of the 26th. Package discounts to be available to those competitors competing in more than one event during the weekend. For those of you who have not run with MC, we have a great IT and sedan group. IT rules are consistent with SCCA and all regional and national SCCA licenses are recognized.

More details to come but please block off your calender in support of this event.

Keep checking this link for updates and supps to be posted: http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=14605
    #38 ITS BMW
    Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs
    Tim Schreyer

Updated Supps are now posted on Myautoevents!!

Direct Link to .pdf: http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=14604

There are some AWESOME prices for this entire weekend. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
    #38 ITS BMW
    Tim Schreyer

Should be a fun weekend with all the track time. Between the normal 30 min sprint race, a track day and the enduro, do reason to drive out of there with gas in the gas cans. Looking forward to it. Now I just need to finish the punch list which includes an engine build.

Chris McNicol
    #92 ITD Ford Fiesta
    #92 HP Ford Fiesta

Same here! I hope my machine shop has my stuff done, he said he would by the end of this week or early next. I also have to get my transaxle back together. I changed the R&P rivets to APR nuts & bolts.
    So I only have to build an engine & trans, install it, and then test it before heading to BFR. What could go wrong?
    1988 ITA Scriocco 16V #80
    MCSCC member since 1988

Accepting walk in's all weekend! Great value on races, hpde, and the Enduro!
    #38 ITS BMW
    Tim Schreyer