Thread: Road Atlanta

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Road Atlanta

I'm trying to plan out my racing schedule for this year and need to fit it in with a lot of work travel. Work permitting, I think that I'll probably hit the usual front-loaded SE schedule races - CMP, RRR, VIR, CMP, then I want to branch out and try Road Atlanta in July. If I can manage to make that event, my wife and daughter would come with me so they could visit friends in Atlanta. At CMP/RRR/VIR, I generally roll in and don't leave the track for the entire weekend. Would that be possible at RA? Reason being, I'd like to park the trailer, unhitch, and then my family could take the truck for the weekend leaving me at the track.

I doubt I'll run the SIC this year since it is at Dayonta meaning a long haul for a single race, plus, I don't think the car would do well there. So if I don't do the SIC then maybe I could use that money/time to run the RA ARRC race + enduro in October even though it's on Halloween. Same question, anything change at the ARRC race with respect to staying at the track for the entire event?
    Last edited by Ron Earp; 03-23-2014 at 07:08 PM.