Thread: New Member - Ford Fiesta ITD - Midwest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Changed it up a bit. Ready to go through its second driver school this weekend.

image.jpg

Sweet cars- hate the brakes tho.
    The fastest way to improve the racing line and general on track performance is to have the instructor ride along. Add a muffler, get a comunicator and run the driver at some PDX events. Even run a few Autocross with both of you and see how each of you differs and performs.
    NASA does this but the SCCA schools dont yet.
    As my son gets faster, we drive the car for 3-4 laps and switch seats, shake and repeat. When he started he knew a lot, now he knows that we can all go faster each day.Every day.
    When you get the driver sorted, send me an email for a free copy of my book, just cuz you have a Fiesta.
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

Geeze Michael!!-What's it take to get an autographed copy?
    phil hunt

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Flyinglizard View Post
    Sweet cars- hate the brakes tho.
    The fastest way to improve the racing line and general on track performance is to have the instructor ride along. Add a muffler, get a comunicator and run the driver at some PDX events. Even run a few Autocross with both of you and see how each of you differs and performs.
    NASA does this but the SCCA schools dont yet.
    As my son gets faster, we drive the car for 3-4 laps and switch seats, shake and repeat. When he started he knew a lot, now he knows that we can all go faster each day.Every day.
    When you get the driver sorted, send me an email for a free copy of my book, just cuz you have a Fiesta.
    Thank you very much. Also, greatly appreciate the book offer.

Well I was successful yesterday and received novice license. Man oh man am I rusty. Felt like I was fighting the car and therefore the smooth is fast concept was not on my plate. My better half was running better times. She was running smooth. Race tomorrow with 3 Fiesta's and a Festiva. Should be real fun. I am going to focus on getting some rhythm and smooth it out. I will update tomorrow evening. Thanks again.

"3 Fiesta's and a Festiva" ??? take a picture please. That has to be the most baby fords together ever.
    Phil you can have a copy anytime . Only one got printed maybe as it is a PDF file.
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

"3 Fiesta's and a Festiva" ??? take a picture please. That has to be the most baby fords together ever.
    Phil you can have a copy anytime . Only one got printed maybe as it is a PDF file.
    And to think they is actually another one in the area whose owner recently went to FF's. I will make sure to get a picture or two.

Great Sunday of racing at Black Hawk Farms Raceway. 4 ITD cars in class and all finished. What a blast.

Attached Images Attached Images