Thread: Devil in the Dark: Seats and Cars Available

Default Devil in the Dark: Seats and Cars Available

As some of you know, I will be working with Entropy Racing this year. We have seats (and whole cars) available for the race, some details below, call/contact me for more.

Here is a short and sweet plug:

"Entropy Racing brings its years of multi-car endurance experience, with a nearly perfect finishing record and puts it to work for you. With a reliable, fun and competitive car, you can concentrate on the driving, we will take care of the rest.

Even with an excellent reliability record, we bring spare cars to help ensure that no one gets to go home early. We buy the entry fees, tires and fuel, bring the crew, hospitality and even our own coaches, just bring yourself and your gear. One price, everything included, even the test day.
    One car is full, currently filling the second one. Fair, competitive pricing. Accepting driver teams and individual drivers.

Contact Us:
    570-682-9666 ask for Chris or Charlie
    [email protected]"

The Spec Racer based "ESR" fits into E4 for the Devil btw...

These cars are a blast, I just starting racing them last year and I am hooked, come join the fun!!
    Last edited by CRallo; 03-05-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Charlie, the owner of Entropy Racing, let me try one for a few laps at LRP. They certainly are fun!!
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Just wondering... What's the price? I only ask because people never seem to post the price. From what I can tell most people sell seats for $4,00o+??? Also, is the car in E2 or E4? For some reason I thought we were in the same class?

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post
    Just wondering... What's the price? I only ask because people never seem to post the price. From what I can tell most people sell seats for $4,00o+??? Also, is the car in E2 or E4? For some reason I thought we were in the same class?

Raymond
    $4,000?! wow! in WHAT?!

I don't usually advertise the price, but I don't mind sharing. $2,200-2,800 depending on number of drivers. usually 3-4 per car...

These are Renault powered and run in E4. The Ford powered cars run in E2.
    Last edited by CRallo; 03-06-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: grammar
    Chris Rallo "the kid"

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    Charlie, the owner of Entropy Racing, let me try one for a few laps at LRP. They certainly are fun!!
    Dave, I agree!!! And Lime Rock is the first place I ever drove them too.

The cars and Jeannette's cooking got me hooked, maybe even more the cooking come to think of it... They fed me lunch at the 12 hour last year and I've been hooked ever since.
    Chris Rallo "the kid"

Charlie, Jeanette and the whole Entropy operation are good people, with tons of knowledge and experience. I've know him since the SAAB days at Bridgehampton with EMRA and can recommend them wholeheartedly. Charlie knows how to finish a enduro.

The IMG deal is good as well - lots and lots of track time at a very reasonable cost.
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

I agree Rob, that's why I partnered up with them! That and the cars are a blast to drive...

We have seats sold in the second car and I have contracts out to a whole team of drivers for a third car. Who else is in??!!
    Chris Rallo "the kid"