So, I'm contemplating getting an enclosed trailer for my return to IT.
I have to buy a trailer anyways, so why not get an enclosed that I can put a TV and mini fridge into and maybe an a/c unit in the roof...so the wife and kid can come and be comfortable...

I actually had not planned on buying a car hauler for a few more months...at least until we finish our move up to NC.
However, by chance I happen to have a line on a 7ft by 16 foot trailer owned by a family member who is getting out of the construction business and will give me a great deal.
It is a haulmark with tandem dexter torsion axles, electric brakes, led lights, etrack, etc...

I actually don't even know what my future car will be, but will most likely be an ITS/STL integra or civic. I know that doesn't leave much room in length, but I measured his trailer and compared to length of those cars and they should fit both length wise and width wise.

I figure it will be tighter, but should also be lighter, and pushing less wind...so maybe better mpg's while towing.

Anyways, wondering if anyone else has attempted this, and what they found to be problems or positives with such a trailer...