heh.. I have a 24' and have a hard time carrying everything I want to a race...
Then again, when you use tires that are on their last legs, you have to take 5 sets of crap to make it through the weekend.

It'll be tight, but I've seen it done before. careful planning and learn to pack stuff inside the car too. it's also possible that you'll need a winch to pull the car into /out of the trailer if you can't get out of the window or rear hatch once the car is inside.

finally.. will the wheel wells be wide enough for the car? my car is 69" outside-outside on track width. when I park my car, I rub the right side tire against the wheel well in the trailer. I have about 8" on the left side to the next wheel, and that's on an 8.5' wide trailer. if you go to a 7', are you going to be able to get it in there?

Then again, the previous owner of my trailer was a late model dirt guy and his car was too wide to fit between the wells. He built some ramps out of 2x12s so his car ran on top of the wheel wells, and then used the area under the car to store stuff. something else to consider.