Thread: ITS 2nd gen RX7 (or others)

Default ITS 2nd gen RX7 (or others)

My buddy is looking for a resonably priced car like this. Looking to get back on track after some time off. Other ITA, ITS, ITR cars considered. Prefers RWD. Hopefully in the sub 5k range. Has some wiggle room. Anybody have anything out there?
    John
    -----------------------------------
    #07 ITA Nissan NX2000
    Mentor, OH

I have an ITS 1975 Datsun 280Z. Email me if you're interested.

Chuck
    [email protected]
    Chuck
    1972 ITS Datsun 240Z #0
    1975 ITS Datsun 280Z #0

More Z cars. Yeah, baby!
    David Plott
    Atlanta Region #289721
    #54 1973 Datsun 240Z
    Mount Juliet, TN

I know this is an older thread, but if he's still looking I have this car in Columbus, OH:

)

1988 Camaro (1LE equipped) - Showroom Stock Race Car

I purchased this car last year for Solo II use and the occasional track day. Due to a lack of competitiveness in Solo with the 305 - I am offering it for sale here. Great for Chump use, track days or SCCA ITE. The details:

1988 305 5 speed car w/1LE brakes, driveshaft, AC delete, etc. Full cage, fire system, race seat, older Motorola radio set up and LOADS of spares from the previous endurance team. Car is till in Showroom Stock trim except for a set of Ground Control adjustable spring perches and springs.

No title, no VIN plate, original white body car. We did find paper VIN tags on the car showing '88 IROC Z.

Spares:

3.5 sets of 16x8 GTA style wheels (16 lbs ea.) - 2 sets of mounted Hancook tires (1 event on 1 set, 1 set of stickers), 1 set of mounted Firestone full tread depth tires - old, 2 front wheels w/worn Hoosiers

Spare 305 TPI motor, 5 speed transmission, piles of sway bars, misc spare springs, spare doors, 2 deck lids

6-8 totes of misc suspension, alternators, misc

4-6 tool boxes w/spare calipers, studs, RACE brake pads, misc consumable

Misc. performance stuff not yet installed: shorty headers (it still has the stock exhaust manifolds & air pump on it!), Spohn track bar kit, ball ported TPI runners and ported plenum and lower intake.

20 x 8.5 Royal enclosed trailer is available with the car - or after the car sells, Rear ramp door, 4' side door, 5000# torsion axles (not the standard cheap 3500# sets typical on low price trailers)

Sorry, no logbooks from the Firehawk series, does have an SCCA logbook as an ITE car.

Also, no, I do not want to split out any parts at this time. First preference will be given to someone who wants to keep it all together to race. If the car is sold without some of the spares, they will be offered up at that time.

$10,000 for everything or $6,000 for the car and all the spares (over $1K in new tires!)
    Attached Thumbnails