Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summit Point Turn 1-2 No Access in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rowe View Post

He is also dead on that towing on the I-95 corridor for weekend race events is awful. I would put it somewhere around the 5th circle of hell but I would accept arguments of +/- a circle.
    Agreed. Who knew the road to hell had toll booths?
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rowe View Post
    Greg's summary is a great example of why I moved to central CT - more track options within 8 hrs of towing than anywhere else I could find.

He is also dead on that towing on the I-95 corridor for weekend race events is awful. I would put it somewhere around the 5th circle of hell but I would accept arguments of +/- a circle.
    Well, kinda, LOL.
    Of the tracks listed, seriously, some aren't exactly....ummm. 'desirable'. That said, LRP is close, Watkins is well worth the tow, And the jersey tracks are ok. NHMP is fine, but its not someplace I would want to go to all the time. I haven't been to the Canadian tracks, but they're a haul. VIR roooooocks, and MO is pretty col too. But yea, they are a haul too.

Thompson and Palmer are yet to be determined.

He forgot one, Monticello, which, while not really being open to racing (except the rare lemons), is a great track to do track days on.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com