Purely as an educational item, I'm interested in knowing this. The above motor is a tbi setup. They usually have no, or very few, canned efi tuning options available to them. Not talking specifically of the Ford, but more in general. Simply put, most people when modding these motors, would swap out to either a multi port setup, or maybe even go back to carb. AFAIK, seemingly the way to provide tunability to a tbi setup is to do something like a megasquirt, before doing which you'd need to reverse-engineer at very least the pulse widths the stock ECU is sending to those couple injectors.

I'm coming at this from Honda-land, and the dpfi setup on the D15 EF Civic. The Honda motor uses some sort of a staged tbi system, where it has a primary injector and a smaller secondary. So to figure out how to drive these would mean you'd have to figure out how/why/when each injector is used, for which I'd think you'd have to scope it.

I've since moved on to a Civic Si, but I still think about how tuning tbi would work from time to time.

Will