Thread: February 2014 Fastrack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Itb

..and we all need to bring the little league's numbers back up ! Hopefully, Sentras and AE86's will show up after the exercise.

Ricardo

Anyone know where this is posted? ;
    ◾Cost of the school is only $199 for Single School. There will be a $100 refund offered for Noivce Permit students who complete the school and also attend the PDX 2 weeks prior. In addition, the discounted price of only $199 will be the entry fee for the 1st three MARRS events at Summit Point for those novice students who complete the school.
    ◾Students will need: SCCA Membership, Novice Permit and Physical Exam. See item #3 above.
    ◾A GCR (General Competition Rulebook) must be read prior to attending the school.
    ◾Regional Novice Permit contact is Mike Collins, C: 240-476-1593.
    *****◾Students must successfully complete just one SCCA accredited school (new in 2014!) to race in SCCA Club Racing events. The qualifications for converting the provisional license earned at school to a full competition license has been increased from two weekends to three.*** this section..

◾School starts with a mandatory classroom session on Friday evening followed by on-track, wheel-to-wheel practice Saturday and racing Sunday.
    ◾An instructor will be assigned to you for observation and personalized, direct feedback on your driving technique and progress through the school.
    ◾Car must meet the minimum safety requirements per the GCR. Contact the Tech Chief, Steve Spector at 301-606-0687 or [email protected] for details.
    ◾Rental race cars are available. See the ads below for rental car info.
    ◾Current holders of SCCA Competition Licenses with previous racing experience must contact the Chief Instructor for details prior to the school.
    ◾For questions not covered here contact the Region Office Administrator, Heidi S. Weir, 301-572-7444 or 800-879-4722.

Big time change but not showing under "news" On the SCCA site. Our basic info is so hard to find.
    Thanks, MM
    Last edited by Flyinglizard; 01-26-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

It's something that WDCR has put together. I can't seem to get a clickable link from their home page ( www.wdcr-scca.org ), there is a note there about the upcoming spring driver's school. Follow that link to the information you are quoting.
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

http://www.scca.com/clubracing/content.cfm?cid=44471
    Thanks,

Found it. I was looking in the fastrack and news section.

You would think , as a major change in the structure for SCCA racing there would have been some sort of "news".
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is something WDCR is trying, and not something being tried by the club as a whole.
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckerboy View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is something WDCR is trying, and not something being tried by the club as a whole.
    That is correct because it's not something that even the rest of the Nediv is looking at right now.
    Kyle C
    #69 ITA Honda CRX
    Glen Region Timing & Scoring Chief

The posted link is the SCCA race page.
    It states, "1 school and 3 races", MOL

Bottom of page