Thread: The Devil in the Dark 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The illumaboards: we have to use the ones from Crucial that are linked in the Supps, right? Same topic, what is the tip/trick to mount them? Are they self-adhesive? I've heard they will tear if you try to remove them later, is that the case?

WTCF racing, we are in a 1989 Civic that will be in E5, it's an LCC car, we'll be on Dunlop Z2s, 3 drivers.

I suggest using box tape wrapped around all the edges of the board. If you don't do this the top layer of the board will peel off if you use tape. Then use box tape over that to the car.

Stephen.

P.S. if you get ahold of them let me know. Our power module broke.

Stephen

I suggest using box tape wrapped around all the edges of the board. If you don't do this the top layer of the board will peel off if you use tape. Then use box tape over that to the car.
    Good idea, thanks for the suggestion

P.S. if you get ahold of them let me know. Our power module broke.
    You should be able to contact them through the link in the Supps - let me know if there are any problems. Crucial has been very helpful with the glowboards in previous events. They are racers themselves and will be in the 88 BMW 325is this year. Let them know that we appreciate their support.

See ya at The Devil

Terry