Thread: The Devil in the Dark 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any seats out there? Any drivers looking? I have cars and asses, but no the proper ratio...

46 entries already and I know of at least three more!!

uhh... I couldn't get to reg from the event website... Am I missing something?
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Any one know if we are able to get access to track Thursday night. If so what time are we owed in?

Dave

Any one know if we are able to get access to track Thursday night. If so what time are we owed in?
    There are no official activities at the track on Thursday night. However, Devil in the Dark participants will be allowed in on Thursday evening.

HTH

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Hanushek; 04-20-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Do they have Wi-Fi? Thought about bringing I racing for Thursday night :-) NJ is downloaded...

Stephen

A couple of event questions.

1. I understand the numbers and class letters will be provided. Will these be the E class letters, IE E5? If so, is it necessary to put on our actual car base class lettering too, along with weight? IE, LCC3.

2. I have two team members that will need weekend memberships. Where do I go to get them these, and what's the cost?

Will

Will

1. I understand the numbers and class letters will be provided. Will these be the E class letters, IE E5? If so, is it necessary to put on our actual car base class lettering too, along with weight? IE, LCC3.
    We will be distributing the 'E' class decals. That is the only class designation required. All cars must display their minimum weight, if there is a minimum weight for their designated class. The weight should be the regulation weight with no the driver adjustment.

2. I have two team members that will need weekend memberships. Where do I go to get them these, and what's the cost?
    There will be a separate station at Registration for weekend memberships. The cost is $15 and this amount may be applied to the first year membership fee if the individual becomes a regular member.

See ya at The Devil

Terry

Time to practice... We will be hosting an iRacing session at NJMP tonight at 10:00pm... Should be open for a few hours!

Raymond "I am down to a 1:33 with the Miata, where you at?" Blethen

Edit: Session started... Password is "Devil"
    Last edited by RSTPerformance; 04-21-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hanushek View Post
    Will

See ya at The Devil

Terry
    Terry, you rock!

Thanks for your effort in putting this together!

W

Stephen

Do they have Wi-Fi? Thought about bringing I racing for Thursday night :-) NJ is downloaded...
    There is wi-fi at the track. I cannot comment on its strength or location but I suspect the closer to the tower, the better you will be.

During the race we will be broadcasting rMonitor in the pit area and it should be available to all teams.

See ya at The Devil

Terry