Thread: The Devil in the Dark 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can't wait!!! Time for us to start working on a driver line up for the RX8!

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

This year for the first time ChumpCars and LeMons conforming to the NJRRS LeChump rules will be eligible for The Devil in the Dark. This is an ideal opportunity for teams to participate in an SCCA 12 hour day-night enduro.

If you have any questions on eligibility or licensing, please feel free to contact me - THanushek at rcn dot com

Hope to see ya at the The Devil

Terry

I have seats in a Spec Miata or the whole car available for rent for the 12 hour race. This is the car I qualified on pole with for the Summer Thunder race. 1:35.0. This car also won the Pro IT championship. I can take care of everything, prep, tires, fuel, crew etc. just show up. If your interested, email me at kevin at techsportracing dot com
    Kevin Anderson
    Last edited by kevin22; 01-20-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    Kevin Anderson

Kevin,

Didn't realize you also had 2 RX8's. We should get all them out on track together some time, maybe at the Devil in the Dark

Stephen

I dont think the rx8s will see the devil in the dark, but they are available if i can put drivers in them. I would like to get the SM on track in the devil though. I will have one of the 8's at Pocono in May. I am looking to focus more on testing in the spring then events. It is important to me that the cars do what they are supposed to before they show up at a race.
    Last edited by kevin22; 01-20-2014 at 09:27 AM.
    Kevin Anderson

The Draft Schedule and Supps for The Devil in the Dark have been posted on DLB . Registration is scheduled to open on 1 February.

The most significant change for 2014 is an adjustment in the Endurance Classes to spread the eligible cars more evenly over the five classes. The three LeChump classes for ChumpCar and LeMons have been added this year. A new NEDiv class - Spec Miata Tire (SMT) - for Spec Miatas with a wider selection of tires has also been added.

There is no change to the race operations or procedures.

Hope to see ya at The Devil

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Hanushek; 01-28-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Thank you Terry!!! I'm very excited for this race, I got hooked last year and am with a new team this year... Driving, crewing or spotting, this will be a blast!

Am I correctly seeing, or not seeing actually, that there is no provision to run a street tire and drop a class this year?
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"