Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool updates - way to go RST!
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Thanks Ben! Turning low 34's on street tires after 7 hours with no 5th or 6th gear was my highlight! (Eventhough I wasn't driving). 4th overall was pretty darn cool to!

Well you already know that we waisted hours of moving stuff for the no parking area that wasn't in the supps.
    You also know about having pace car rules in the supps or we will file a protest against the stewards.
    And Ya as mentioned this is the second year in a row that registration was a complete disaster. Tech opens at 10am but registration opens at 11 1hr before testing starts for hundreds if not a thousand people. I recommend thursday night registration and 8am registration at the latest friday am.

Personally I like the noon to midnight but Ya I get the no party thing that late...
    I also agree with the motorcycle thoughts but I think we are supposed to be out and would be surprised if terry doesn't here from the track about several teams still around at 11.

Stephen

Just reread my post and I don't want to sound to negative. Everything was handled professionally and dealt with immediately. Even the registration line they tried to make better immediately which credit has to be given to these organizers for trying even if things went wrong.

Stephen

Drivers balked and didn't enter since they wanted more night driving than a 9 PM in June.
    How many hours of night driving happen between the two events if in NJ it were 10 to 10? A few variables impact this including time of year.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    How many hours of night driving happen between the two events if in NJ it were 10 to 10? A few variables impact this including time of year.
    I ran the dusk shift, from ~6:15 to ~8:15 and it was totall dark at the end. Official civilian sunset was ~7:45.

Dave / Greg

Lights are required to be on at 7:45 PM. It is basically dark from 8:00 PM to midnight.

Terry

Great event, as always. Good class win and overall finish for the Blethens, they've worked hard to get there.

Dark/light - well less dark driving makes it less enduro-ish, but I understand the needs that drive an earlier start/stop time.

Will the results (and all the individual laps) get posted on Mylaps? I've looked but not seen them as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MMiskoe View Post
    Will the results (and all the individual laps) get posted on Mylaps? I've looked but not seen them as of yet.
    Also, will fast laps count toward track records? I could have the LCC3 track record...until the next LCC3 car shows up!

Check the supps. Generally, enduros do not honor lap records because the various configs of the car cannot be verified through the event (e.g., remove all weight, toss on non-compliant go-fast equipment, come back into compliance for end of race...)