Keep it separate AND keep it simple... The more simple it is the better IMO. Let us know the per person budget/goal.

Sort of site related, does Bill still race and can you still get stuff from Bildon Motorsports, for some reason I had thought they closed but I notice the adds all the time on this site?? I am not saying they are not, but I would like to see someone go after "advertisers" that are relevant and a resource to all of us... I haven't noticed new adds in a long time. Another idea to raise money would be some sort of inexpensive marketplace for vendors to post sales and offers.

No matter what happens, I like this site... If it goes I will be bummed but I understand as we have seen a decline in postings. The content is generally more focused and we don't have to sift through all sorts of random or political posts unrelated (not talking about spammers) I do like the other sites for what they are... Large crowds and some other funny an informative stuff I wouldn't otherwise know about.

Raymond "just some thoughts" Blethen